About Me

My photo
Follow me on Twitter! @polkie45 Subscribe to my channel on YouTube! polkie45 Tumblr! www.polkie45.tumblr.com Pheed: www.pheed.com/polkie45

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Eighth Week ~ (Oct. 24-28)

*Magical Monday, Oct. 24*
Today was magic Monday, and I was dressed up as a fairy.  I had a baby blue tutu and purple wings on.  From the back, Maggie said I looked like a 5-year old! (keep in mind I'm short).  I had this glitter can and was tossing glitter and sparkles at everyone! "Happy Magical Monday!" "POOF!" "Faith, trust, and pixie dust!" Oh God.  Every body's reactions cracked me up...it ranged from "Ooo! Make me sparkly!" to "WHAT THE HECK IS THAT!?!"..:)  
Well, I think I got yelled at like, 3 times today for throwing glitter. :)  


In Bio, Dean FLIPPED when I tossed some on his desk.  He's like, "What's that? Sparkles?? I don't want that on me!!  GAAHH!" and shakes his desk and starts attacking the tissue box...
Later in class, this kid named Bryan was snoozing away on his desk.  Mrs. LeVan was like, "dude WAKE UP!  Does anybody have some food or something magical to wake him up?"  Everyone slowly stared at me, I said "Here." and handed Mrs. LeVan the glitter can... She shakes some on Bryan and he's like, "I'm up, I'm up!" Hahaha...


Maggie and I were walking into the gym 9th period and there was Garrett, creepily strolling around near the bleachers.. and there I was, leaving a trail of glitter behind me.  He looks over and Maggie and I, and Maggie's like, "let's run on 3! ...........1.." 
I go, "Hold up, watch.......................GARRETT! COME HERE!"  
He joggs over and says, "uh huh?"
Me: "POOF YOU'RE GONE!" I scream as I chuck some glitter at him.
Maggie: "2..."
Garrett: "What was that for?"
Maggie: "3!"
Me: "GO!!!!!"
*sprints to the locker room


At dance we got to dress up for Halloween, and I wore an old ballet costume from 2005 or 2004.  Well, since it's so old and tiny, it was kinda difficult and hot to dance in. So, I took off the top part and just wore the skirt part with my sports bra.  After jazz I'm sweating like crazy and taking huge gulps of water. I walk out of the room into the lobby..and there's Blake, just sitting on the bench.  Now his sister/cousin dances on the same days I do, so sometimes he's there.  But this, was quite awkward.  
"Hey Zandra." 
"Hey Blake." 
"You look like you had fun.." 
"Oh I did..." 
And of course my bag is right next to him:-/.  "Excuse me, my bag is over there." 
"Oh sorry.."
I changed my shoes and filled up my water bottle, then came back to re-apply some deodorant.
"So, have you talked to Eliza lately?" (btw she like(d or s) him..)
"Naahh..she's too stalkerish for me.."
"Aw! You should talk to her!"
"Please, NO."
His sister/cousin came and started walking out the door, and I started walking to my next class.
"See ya in gym!"
"See ya!"
Molly asked, "Who was that? He looks familiar.."
"Blake, he goes to our school."
"Oh.... Well THAT was a bit awkward, I do have to admit.."
"I know Molly, I know."




*College Tuesday, Oct. 25*
Today was college day, and I also have to admit that this was a stupid spirit day idea.  (Yes, I'm offending yinz.)  On twitter yesterday, someone tweeted "Love spirit week. Can't wait for "Dress Like a Normal Person Tuesday"".  Haha, tell YOU dat.


Well, aside from that, in Algebra 2 class my teacher was going nuts!  Every ten minutes she would go WAY off track and start talking about glasses and walls and babies' names for like, 5 minutes.  
Oh god, the kid who sits next to me was like, "I think she didn't take her pills this morning.."
Me: "My god, she gets like that at least once a week.."
Him: "And today's that day.."
Me: "Yeah..look at her face, she looks possessed."
Him: "Haha.. She's crazy."
Me: "I swear, every math teacher's crazy!"

Him: "Yeah! At one moment they're yelling at you to do you homework, and the next they're talking about cheap dog snuggies at the dollar general!"
Me: "Well whatever, I'm never being a math teacher."
Him: "Same.."
I hope she takes her pills tomorrow.  So she won't flip at us for not understanding how to do composite functions...


Before German, Gabriella and I went to get a drink of water.  When we were done at the water fountain, we had to "cross the hallway" (like crossing traffic).  The bell was about to ring, Gabriella says, "HURRY FIND AN OPENING!"
"I don't see any coming!" 
"Then push through!"
"Uh, okay!"
*2 seconds later
(both): "GGGAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!" we shout as we push through the crowd and into the room...haha the kids who got cut off.........their faces:D......they were like, whuuuhhh?? then started laughing at us.."oh, freshmen.." :)






*Work Wear Wednesday, Oct. 26*
Well today was slow and boring. BUT, I DON'T HAVE ANY HOMEWORK!!


In Tech. Ed., Mr. Clark thought it was "Western Wear Wednesday"...he had his cowboy hat and boots on..In the middle of class, he's like "Why aren't you guys wearing western stuff?"
Kid: "Here's a better question: Why are YOU wearing western stuff?"
Mr. Clark: "Because it's Western Wear Wednesday of spirit week!"
Kid:"No it's not. It's Work Wear Wednesday."
Mr. Clark: "Really?"
Class: "Yeeaaah."
Mr. Clark: "Well the kids in the other periods were talking about western wear Wednesday...and I was being stupid a didn't check...and look at me, I look like an idiot!"
Class: "WOW..."
Haha too funny. So he changed into a shirt and tie, but he didn't have an extra pair of shoes so he had to wear his boots.
Another kid: "Aren't you gonna change your shoes?"
Mr. Clark: "I don't have any other shoes."
Another kid: "Why do you even have those shoes?"
Mr. Clark: "I got 'em when my wife and I went line dancing. You know, cowboy line dancing.."

Class: "No comment.."
Hahaha..






*Throwback Thursday, Oct. 27*
Today was throwback Thursday.  What you're supposed to do is you're supposed to dress up from a different time period in the past.  Well pretty much ALL the girls were  80's work-out girls.  BORING AND STEWPID!  A bunch of kids were dressed from the 70s and 60s too.  A few kids were dressed in togas from the Greek and Roman empires.  One girl was a viking-woman-person (haha).  And guess what I was?  A CAVE WOMAN!  I took it ALL. The way. Back. ;)  Everyone loved it!  I had a bone in my hair and a club and everything! HAHA! I'm amazing!


At lunch, Gabriella her friend and I went to the bathroom.  Gabriella is "in the hut", so she had to do her business...anyway she had this bag of pads and tampons and everything..btw there were a lot of girls in the bathroom.  She walks out of the stall, she trips, and EVERYTHING SPILLS OUT OF HER BAG!!! HAHAHA! Her face got so red as she laughs it off and gathers her things...haha all the girls were laughing at--I mean, WITH her..hahahahaha;).


Before German, Gabriella and Emma were waiting by my locker.  As I've said before, my locker is right by a door.  As I'm zipping up my backpack, Emma knocks on the door.. "If I keep knocking, maybe animals will come.."
"WHAT?!!!!!" Gabriella and I scream at her random statement...
"No like, what if a tiger comes and eats us?"
"Oh my god.."
"You're crazy.."
"Or a rabbit, and it jumps on the window and breaks its face.."
Haha we had a good laugh after that..






*Spirit Friday, Oct. 28*
Okay so Nia, Maggie, and I BOMBED Maliha's locker.  I can't say anything else.


In math, the kid who sits next to me, Cullen, was fantasizing about this action-packed drama movie.  
"So some guy starts killing the construction workers and threatening to kill us. I throw this chair at the window and it goes in slow-motion and turns and then SMASHES into the window..You toss me a gun and I start shooting at him and then we all run out through the scaffolding as bullets fly right past us..Chad pulls out this bomb and tosses it on the bad guy's bag....This bright green helicopter swooshes down and we all get on..we fly away into the horizon as the school blows up and the guy dies..EPIC!"
...


Maliha and I got to take pictures of the Homecoming football game (again).  And since Halloween is Monday, all the kids wore their Halloween costumes.  Maliha just had a mardi-gras mask on. One kid went as Gumby, another as a hot dog.  I, went as JESSIE J!  (OMFG I NEED TO TELL YOU MY JESSIE J STORY!) Everyone knows I'm like, obsessed with her.  I don't have bangs. Jessie J does.  So what did I do? Gave myself bangs!  I had a winter ski hat thing on and hoop earrings and a zebra scarf and black leggings and my purple rain boots and a cropped top on. (That picture is actually me)
No, I did not cut my hair, nor did I wear a wig.  I pulled my hair into a half pony, brought it forward, pinned it down, and put on my hat.  I LOOKED LEGIT!!! NOBODY RECOGNIZED ME! IT WAS SO FRIGGIN AWESOME!!!  I was standing with some of my 6th grade friends, talking to Logan.  Caitlin was munching on some fries, and at first just looked at me. Double take.
"OH MY GOD IS THAT YOU??"
"Who's you?"
"ZANDRA!"
"Yes.."
"Oh my god I love your hair! I didn't recognize you at first!"
Haha I love it.  I was talking with some of the cheerleaders (Kate is one of 'em) and were so freaked out. They were like, "you're a bangs kinda girl." "OMG You're so creative!" "You should get your hair cut like that!"


I'm so awesome.






Well Saturday was the Homecoming dance.  Yinz guys know me.  I know you all say "You need to go! You're a dancer!" ..but THAT kind of dancing I just don't enjoy.  Trust me, I do not enjoy getting all fancied up in uncomfortable clothes and putting on fake faces and jumping around like an idiot even though you're supposed to be having a "good time".  I have been to many parties and dances like that.  I do not enjoy it. I don't care if my friggin' "friends" are there, I don't care if there's food.  I DO NOT LIKE THAT KIND OF CRAP.  LEAVE ME ALONE.  






Halloween is on Monday. Hoorah.  Tuesday everyone will be on candy highs.. Alright well I just put myself in a bad mood now so I'm gonna go take a shower now...blah blah blah blah Freshman Year blah blah blaahh.... BYE.

No comments:

Post a Comment